By paying a deposit, you agree to all terms and conditions mentioned below:
– Full payment is required to secure your appointment.
– Full payment is due within 2 hours of booking your appointment.
– Full payment of appointment will be forfeited if you are more than 30 minutes late to your scheduled appointment. Your appointment may be cancelled depending on the professional artist’s schedule for the rest of the day, in which case, your full payment will be forfeited. After failure to show up for your appointments, your ability to schedule appointments will be forfeited.
– In the event of your professional artist’s sickness, any accidents, or other unforseen events, full payment of appointment will be refunded within 30 days.
– Full payment of appointment will be forfeited for all cancellations made within 24 hours of appointment.
– For cancellations made less than 24 hours of appointment time, full payment of appointments will be forfeited.
– Payments are refundable (less the cancellation fee) for cancellations made at least 24 hours before the appointment date, after which the full payment made shall be forfeited and will be non-refundable.
– All cancellations must be submitted via your booking account, or via e-mail at email@example.com
Allergies or Illness:
– Advisement of any allergies or illness is required to be given to professional artist in advance notice of service. In no event shall, LEGENDARY CUTS INCORPORATED, or any of its professional artists, be held liable for incidental, or consequential damages, such as ezcema, allergic reactions to product, sensitive skin and eyes, etc.
– It is to the artist’s descretion whether or not to continue with service, after assessment of allergy or illness. Cancellation fees may still apply.